* Award-winning, multilingual Business Student with extensive professional and entrepreneurial experience.
* Awarded 2001 Student Leader for exemplar, service in student government.
* Received 2001 Service Award for outstanding contributions to campus activities.
* Fluency in English, Spanish, and Portuguese. Technically proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; programming in Visual Basic and HTML; Web design.
TRANSLATOR, Orange County, California
Private Contractor …… 4/00- Present
* Team with two secretarial assistants to provide conversation-based translation and mediation services to non-English speaking business owners and employees.
* Awarded Hispanic Business Community recognition for assisting immigrants. \\
RRMXV, LLC. Santa Ana, California
Foreign Currency Trade, Intern …… 12/01 - 2/02
* Handled $50,000+ monthly m trades and investment, specializing in Euros, Dollars, and Yen transactions; investigated trends and issued market reports.
* Increased profitability by exploiting Euro-to-Dollar exchange rate fluctuations. \\
CHILDREN\S LEARNING CENTER, Fullerton, California
Founder/Business Manager …… 6/00-8/01
* Established and operated an educational institution with a start of 20.
* Built revenues through direct student recruitment and cooperative local network.
PREMIER LEARNING ACADEMY, Irvine, California
Assistant Business Manager/Spanish Tutor …… 12/99 - 3/00
* Aided management and coached students for educational preparation institute.
* Boosted student enrollment; won Employee of the Month Award.
SEDA Y FIBRAS, S.R.L, Hernandarias, Alto Parana, Paraguay
Assistant Business Translator …… 2/97 - 12/98
* Conducted English - Spanish-Portuguese translations of business document and person-to-person conversations for global textile exporter
EDUCATION & ACTIVITIES
CALIFORNIA COMMUNITY COLLEGE, lrvine, California
Business Administration Major, 2000 - Present
* 4.00GPA, President\s List, Alpha Gamma Sigma, Phi Alpha Mu, Mu Alpha Theta.
* 2001 Associated Board of Trustees Member.
* Student Representative to Academic Senate, Spring 2001.
* Student Representative to Transfer Advisory Board, Spring 2001.
* Student Advisor to Business Club, Fall 2001.